This buttercream is made using the same technique as the Swiss Meringue Buttercream. But as you use fresh pureed strawberries in this recipe, the amount of butter and egg whites is different to adjust its consistency.
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries, chopped and pureed in a food processor.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups/339 gr unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
How to Make
- Follow the technique of making the Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- Once all the butter has been added (step number 5) and you’ve got a smooth frosting, add the pureed strawberries and beat them with a flexible spatula until combined.
– it can be used to frost 30 cupcakes-